How to Grow Your Rave Booty for Festival Season!

By: Kaylin Mauro (@kaylin.cecilia)


With festival season coming around the corner, it’s time to work on that rave booty! Maybe you’ve never worked out before or maybe you don’t know where to start! I’m going to talk you through some great at home and in-gym, workouts you can use to tone and build that booty, as well as what to eat to see the BEST results! 


Girl flexing in mirror


For beginners, I recommend resistance bands on the lighter side, the fabric is easier to use but make sure they’re light! For those more advanced, I recommend a heavier resistance, buying a pack that maybe starts at medium and works up. For ankle weights, I recommend an adjustable weight set and that they go up to five pounds an ankle!

Ideally, you’re going to work out three times a week but at the least two and always make sure you rest in-between days, don’t go back to back! When you use your resistance band, always place it above the knee not up on your thighs, otherwise, you lose proper tension, and if it is too hard at first don’t use one. Here are your exercises!

(You’ll see me write your sets and reps like this ex. 4 x 12-15; the first number being the sets, the second being the range of repetitions)

Day 1

Glute Bridge 4 x 12-15 (with resistance band WRB)

Squats 4 x 10-15 (WRB)

Kick Backs (standing up or on the floor) 4 x 10-12 (with ankle weights WAW) each leg

Standing Hip Abduction 4 x 10-12 (WAW) each leg 


Day 2

Glute Bridge 4 x 12-15 (WRB)

Side Step Squats 4 x 10-12 (WAW) each leg back and forth 

Lunges (or Split Squat for more of a challenge) 4 x 8-10 each leg 

Fire Hydrant 4 x 10-12 (WAW) each leg


Day 3 (if you’re feeling it!)

Glute Bridge 4 x 12-15 (WRB)

Donkey Kicks 4 x 10-12 (WAW) each leg

Cross Lunges 4 x 8-12 each leg

Hip Adduction 4 x 10-12 (WAW) each leg 

For those with gym experience feel free to use cables instead of ankle weights and to really push weight especially on glute bridge/hip thrust. If at any point for anyone, the workout feels easy or you can increase the reps, increase the resistance or add weight.

The final thing that comes to see your best results is what you eat! Track your macros! You should eat 1g of protein per 1lb of body weight per day! (Ex. I weigh 140lb so I try to eat 140g of protein a day!) Carbs are a must when working out too, you should eat about 45-65% of your daily calories in carbs, based on a 2,000 caloric intake that’s 225-325 grams of carbs! And if you’re worried about gaining too much, make sure to eat less carbs on a rest day! Tracking macros can be a lot, but 30% of the work is done in the gym, the other 70% comes in the kitchen!


Rave girl EDC orlando


Work hard these next few months to play harder for festival season with a popping rave booty! You got this, can’t wait to see all that hard work paying off on the festival grounds this year!



Sorry protein is mentioned! Disregard that part (:

Anonymous January 28, 2020

225-325 is too much carbs and you would easily gain more weight everywhere. She also does not mention protein with is key when building muscle anywhere

Anonymous January 28, 2020

Leave a comment

Shop now